Tuesday, April 17, 2012

april visit

Oh little blog how I've missed you so. No time to write, no time to post, only time for lots and lots of to-do lists going on. Luckily, Moosh and I escaped the crazy tornadoes here and took a trip home. By the time I saw friends, saw family, celebrated Easter and had some work time with Currier, it was over. Dang, a week goes quick, but I certainly enjoy every second of it. We arrived on the farm and boy did that Tennessee air greet me with a smile. Sun was out, grass was green and Spring was in full bloom.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
I even snuck in a girls night with my ladies (9 of us!!) and had a ball catching up. Lotta wine and lotta talking going on at that table. We're all so busy with different schedules and children, but that night out totally revived me and reminded me how lucky I am to have such mighty fine friends.
ladies-dinner
my good lookin' brother hosted us at his cool new pad… and yes, the boy has style
Untitled Untitled

1 comment:

  1. so fun to see you! update us on your house and come back and visit soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete