Wednesday, August 19, 2009

current craving

As a child I was a mighty picky eater. Not nearly as bad as my little brother, but that's a whole other story. As I got older, and especially in the last few years, I've grown to love all kinds of new foods. Two foods I'm particularly obsessed with currently are asparagus & mushrooms.

I also love seeing beautiful food photography and have a deep appreciation for the craft. After working on a restaurant account at an advertising agency, I learned how much time goes into food styling. Anyway, Sunday Suppers is a blog with amazing event/food styling and a recent recipe of theirs, pasta w/ young garlic, asparagus & mushrooms, really spoke to my current craves. I think the husband would totally dig this for dinner:

sunday-suppers
© Karen Mordechai + Sunday Suppers

No comments:

Post a Comment