Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sweet vino

cupcake-wine

I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and though I don't advise this tactic, I typically pick out a bottle of wine based on it's label. Sometimes, this works in my favor. Other times, definitely not. Tonight I discovered Cupcake Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc in the fridge. And though I didn't pick it, I love the packaging. Simple French country blue illustration, sweet and mighty tasty. The label says " Serve chilled with oysters on the half shell or with rich creamy lobster ravioli." Um, yes please. Realistically, I'll be having cheese and crackers for dinner.

cupcake-wine2

1 comment:

  1. heavens, i saw a bottle of chardonnay about about fell out. then i scrolled up and realized you were talking about the sav. blanc! i'll have to test it out, sounds great and i do love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete