Friday, March 23, 2012

catching up

My, where does the time go? We had "spring break" from nursery school, my momma visited, and the Moosh got sick - twice. Stinks having a sick baby. I swear she's been sick since we moved. I'm starting to wonder if it's allergies, because even when she kicks the sick part she still seems a bit stuffy and crabby. Poor nugget. Having Momma in town though was huge. We made a trip to Ikea to finally get a kids table and chairs. Miriam is obsessed and loves having her own space to color.

OK, so to the biggest news I have to share… we put an offer on a house… and they accepted! That's right my friends, we are moving AGAIN, but this time to a real house we can call our own. It's finally all happening and happening fast. We close in 1 week which is crazy, but so exiting I can't even tell you. It's not without a bit of angst on my part. I'm a total worrier when it comes to big decisions and this is a biggie. I've been driving myself crazy, waking up in the middle of the night stressing about paint colors. Anyone else ever wake up trying to decide between "revere pewter" and "owl grey"? Hmm, I didn't think so. Whatevs, it's totally it, because I can't wait to get the keys in my hand and get to work on our home sweet home.

4 comments:

  1. congrats!!! so excited for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie--- so excited for y'all. Will be thinking of you as y'all settle into your new home. Precious pic of you two. And you know my thoughts on little M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Miriam is playing with her tea set! Cant wait to see yall Easter! Love and hugs - aunt lorenzo

    ReplyDelete