Wednesday, March 7, 2012

skinnytaste

I don't know about you, but I'm completely addicted to Pinterest. It's ridiculous really, but I could scroll through for hours. My best find thus far is this healthy cooking site called Skinnytase. We get in a cooking rut around here so I love seeing what other people are fixing. And the fact that these are healthy makes it even better. Here's what I've been cooking…

Arugula Salad with Penne (I substituted the chickpeas w/ white beans and loved it)

Skinny No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie (insane! I found the healthy pb + real whip topping at Sprouts grocery here in town)

Cajun Chicken Pasta (you can make it as mild or spicy as you like)

Chicken & Mushrooms in Garlic White Wine Sauce (my favorite fix so far - just try and make extra sauce, b/c it's so yummy and serve with rice)

Sicilian Rice Ball Casserole (good Moosh food, but it needed extra tomato sauce overall)

and this is happening later in the week… Turkey Burgers w/ Zucchini


photos from skinnytaste

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I need to get in the kitchen with some healthy cooking- it's time to lose the last of this baby weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check out the site for recipes. I make that pie often... but not the healthy version!

    I'm addicted to Pinterest, too. Esp since I'm taking a sabatical from Facebook.

    ReplyDelete