Friday, February 1, 2013

listening, pinning, cooking, dreaming

Listening to Wild Child with a glass of vino, Paul Simon in NY while I work, and the Pistol Annies when I need a little country twang in the afternoon. 
Pinning these images from Vogue wanting to move in with this family in Brooklyn and give this pony a big hug around the neck.







Cooking Southwestern Sweet Potatoes (Trevor turned up his nose, then went back for seconds), Enchillada Soup, Tomato Soup, Brussel Sprouts, and the best Cauliflower of my life. Sipping Lakewood Lager helps too.


Dreaming of a trip with my husband. Thinking we need a short trip, just the two of us, real soon. Maybe Santa Fe, maybe Austin, maybe Hill Country? Sleeping in, later dinner, reading, and driving with my dude. Are we there yet?
images via here and here

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Off to listen to Wild Child now... not familiar with them but we like a lot of the same music so I'm sure I'll like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!
    hunting texas

    ReplyDelete