Monday, December 6, 2010

bright lights + big city

This year hubs & I are giving one another a gift in the form of a trip to New York. Oh yes, we are going to the big city y'all. It's going to be a crazy time of year, possibly even the busiest weekend of the year, but I can't wait. Department store windows, twinkling lights, amazing food, endless shopping, and the best part… hubs has never been. He's going to just die. Seriously. We're staying with my brother, who lives there and will take us to some great spots, but any suggestions??!! I'm feeling a tad nervous about leaving the baby, but I say there's no time like the present. I'm sure we'll talk about her the entire time anyway and point at all the cute little ones we pass. It's true.

Of course, there is an endless list of things to do, but any must see's you have I would love to hear 'em!




image via

2 comments:

  1. i subscribe to this cute blog http://www.nataliehagerinteriors.com/2010/12/top-designer-new-york-hotels.html - she posted her favorite hotels in NYC. i know y'all are staying with Will but could be fun to check them out for a drink. Safe travels and have fun!

    ReplyDelete