Thursday, December 9, 2010

santa baby

Now, I know I said hubs and I are giving each other the trip for Christmas, but we have to open something small from under the tree.

So husband… since you keep asking me what I want & can't remember what I tell you, and since you've lost the list I wrote down for you, I though I'd make it easy on ya. See lovely photo below with hints of pretty things. Oh, and I know we said "small", but I threw in a couple of slightly larger items just in case.
Photobucket

A Perfectly Kept House is a Sign of a Misspent Life : amazon
pretty scarf : roberta freyman
flower pin : emerson made
chan luu bracelet : bloomingdales
latte bowls : anthropologie
cotton pj's : j crew
only gold for me polish : sephora
note cards : rifle paper co.

3 comments:

  1. What a great list! I hope y'all have so much fun in NYC! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i have that gold polish and it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love that bracelet. I have a Chan Luu Necklace that I have worn for years.

    ReplyDelete