Tuesday, February 1, 2011

art project

Every morning I hop on my computer and my internet opens to Google. Sometimes there are pretty doodles or a cool link, but most of the time it's just the simple logo on a pure background. Nice & simple. But today there's a little icon called "art project" hanging out below the logo. So I clicked. And it's ummm… amazing! I visited the Frick in New York, the Uffizi in Florence, and the Tate in London. Not bad for a morning stroll.
Screen shot 2011-02-01 at 12.41.03 PM
You can explore museums from around the world and even zoom in super close, almost like you're standing in front of a painting. I don't know how they did it, but it's crazy good.
Screen shot 2011-02-01 at 12.44.42 PM
Screen shot 2011-02-01 at 12.35.15 PM
all photos ©here

No comments:

Post a Comment