Sunday, May 8, 2011

first mothers day

My first mother's day. Kind of surreal and kind of feels totally natural. I don't know a whole lot about being a mom yet, but I know how strong a bond I feel to my sweet girl. It's a crazy strong instinct this motherly love, and it is there beating in front of you all of the time. I know how simultaneously hard and wonderful being a new mom can be. Luckily I have an amazing mom to look to for advice as Moosh and I grow together. I am so thankful for her and all of the other moms and moms-to-be I have in my life. We are some pretty strong ladies! I'm also thankful for an amazing husband who took over baby duties while I slept in, cooked french toast, and made me a fancy card. I enjoyed every minute of it. Maybe this is my new favorite day.
IMG_7710

1 comment: