Friday, November 5, 2010

baby cousins

Oooh MY goooodness! I was not prepared when cousin Lauren walked in the room with Charlie. Seriously, have you ever seen so much hair on a baby in your life?! He really should be in some sort of contest. Plus he made Miriam look like a small fry sitting next to her. He's all boy.
IMG_3868
His hair is so incredibly soft and he had on this velour smoking jacket. Too adorable for words. Oh how I loved snuggling with this little muffin. I just squeezed and squeezed him. His "bouffant," as I call it, was perfect for his Halloween costume… Elvis, the king!
IMG_3838
We couldn't stop oohing and aahing over their sweet expressions. They held hands and took turns crying. They're just so different. Mimers has discovered her thumb (hallelujah!!) so she puts everything in her mouth. She's kind of a busy body that talks and just kicks all the time. Charlie is a laid back, chill buddy that has this wide smile. He's more interested in his feet and he makes these low chuckle noises. I swear I wanted to sop 'em both up with a biscuit they were so irresistible.
IMG_3846
I'm scared to even say it out loud as to jinx myself, but Mimers has slept through the last 4 nights. I just about died and went to heaven after getting a full nights sleep. I'd resigned myself to the fact that I'd never do that again, but I guess all my friends really weren't lying to me. Needless to say, life is sort of, pretty amazing at the moment. Hello weekend.

3 comments:

  1. They are both so dang cute and have gorgeous mommas! To answer your question: no, never have I ever seen a head of hair like that on a baby. Love it! Many a girl will be jealous some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad M is sleeping so well! And Collins is a busy body, too!

    Look at Charlie's hair... omg! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was so great to meet you face to face today! I really enjoyed talking with you!

    your babies are absolutely perfect....and this is such a special time....enjoy every minute!

    I checked out your work , liked your facebook page and am now a follower of your blog! I hope to keep up with you better! hee hee!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete