Tuesday, November 16, 2010

weekend scenes

falls.park
Mother Nature was smiling down on Greenville this weekend. My mother in law was in town so we took baby Moosh to Falls Park downtown. We breathed in all the fresh air and didn't want to go back in. And everyone else had the same idea, because it was packed. I got to pet quite a few buddy dogs so I was a happy girl. Afterward we met up with the hubs and his friends for a brew. Then came home to a crock pot full of some goodness : chicken & turkey sausage jambalaya. I'll post the recipe soon. It was so good I was off the hook for dinner for three nights in a row!
IMG_4267
IMG_4329
{two men and a baby}
IMG_4340

6 comments:

  1. Love the last picture! So sweet! You guys look like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out those big cheeks and sweet little hooting lips! Cant wait to squeeze her on turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Falls Park. REALLY love eating across the street at High Cotton!

    ReplyDelete