Monday, September 14, 2009

curb side

san-jose

I always heard Austin was cool. Trevor and I visited my little brother there during his last year in school. I fell in LOVE with the vibe. We crammed into his college apartment, with beer bottles, music posters and friends during our stay, but next time we'll be staying across the street. There's a little gem called Hotel San Jose and it looked very chic and modern behind it's ivy entrance.



Anyway.... the real point of this post was to share what I saw today on designsponge : Adelante Austin, a locally owned boutique offering "curbside service" in their 1976 airstream. They'll be hosting trunk shows and shopping parties inside. I so wish this would cruise by my front door - very cool indeed!

1 comment:

  1. OK, this blog is getting gooood!
    The photos make me feel like I can just walk inside
    the hotel and the airstream.
    So I am spreading the word about carolina p.c.
    mums

    ReplyDelete