Monday, July 19, 2010

sweet tooth

To go with our vegetable plate last night, I decided to make a pie. Something cool and light for a hot summer night. Lemon Pie struck my fancy after seeing the new Southern Living cover. Simply impossible not to like. I had a slice after lunch today too. Oops. Not in the post-preggo diet, but I couldn't help myself. Seriously. I replaced wine with dessert during my pregnancy and now I just want both. Darn.
IMG_1932
I also spied a candy bar on the kitchen counter earlier. Fortunately, it was too bitter for my taste buds, but the packaging really caught my eye. It's from a chocolatier in Nashville called Olive & Sinclair. Very yummy design!
6a00d8345250f069e201348318869d970c-550wi

1 comment:

  1. that piece of pie looks so delicious. nyc is still in the midst of a terrible heatwave (third one in a month!!) and i think this is exactly what i need to cool off.

    ReplyDelete