Friday, April 23, 2010

baby shower

Let the baby shower continue. I really didn't want it to end. My friends hosted such a fun afternoon. Just loads of sweet faces wanting to rub my belly. Currier did the food and totally outdid herself. Seriously, this chick is amazing. Mini "baby food" was all set up on a pretty table for folks to nibble on. The mimosas were flowing and the weather was crisp and sunny. I truly didn't want to leave. Lot's of soft, cuddly things to wrap up the bambino in and even a few items I'd never seen before. And I received three, yes three, little whale bathtubs! And now that I'm home and organizing all the little gifts, I'm trying to imagine this little baby inside. Trying to imagine how it will feel once it arrives. And thinking of all my friends and how good it felt to be embraced and supported during such a big phase in my life. Thank you to my sweet friends. I felt very loved.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"aunt" fifi, momma & chef currier
IMG_0511

cutest baby food ever : baby bump sliders, heavenly little deviled eggs, prosciutto bundles of joy, sweet pea and spinach bassinets, cucumber & wasabi sammies, and petit tommies (tomato sandwiches)

IMG_0505

Photobucket
the cousins - bumpin' bellies
IMG_0540
Auburn roomates - one who came all the way from Charleston!
IMG_0559
oh and of course cousin Lauren & I had the same necklace on. so typical!

5 comments:

  1. OK, that was the cutest baby shower ever! Great attention to details too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable shower!! You have fabulous and talented friends. But then you probably already know that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute paper products. Love the cousins picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute and sweet. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete