Saturday, April 17, 2010

back to blogging

I know, I know, slacking on the blog. I didn't mean to. It just happened. I've been running around like a wild chicken. Work, family, life, and just a slew of things popping up. I was in Nashville for a week and so enjoyed my time at home, but felt like I was being pulled in a million directions. My body practically collapsed into the bed I was so tired. Now things are slowing down just a smidge.

IMG_0469

Anyway, since I've been m.i.a lately, I've got lots of stuff to share. Mainly my baby shower and I can't wait to download all the pics. It was really amazing. In the mean time, here's some pics from my walk around the farm with my furry family back home. Watching three little white puffs bouncing along in the tall grass is mighty fun.

IMG_0470

IMG_0479

And we have two new additions to the farm. Pearl & Early the donkeys arrived while I was home. Their owner was moving so of course momma kindly offered to take them in. Mother and son. A friend's daughter came out and worked on Early. Cleaned and polished him right up, then lead him around and practiced jumping him over polls. He's going to be the hit of future kids parties. I'm sure of it. Pearl on the other hand wanted nothing to do with it and would not be caught. Typical stubborn, cranky lady, but hopefully with a little love she'll come around too. It's just your standard old funny farm.

IMG_0496

1 comment:

  1. OHH so cute! And I hear you on the blog slacking.... I've been doing too much slacking of late!

    Love the photos from the farm.

    ReplyDelete