Friday, March 26, 2010

boot scootin'

Oh good grief – I am ridiculously excited. A nice man dressed all in brown, just delivered me a rather large box. I crossed my fingers and imagined what it might be. Yippee..... a present to little ole me, from me via Piperlime. (Which, by the way, is super fast and shoes arrive in pretty green boxes. I think all companies should get extra credit for nice packaging.)

Tall, brown boots with some cool straps... Yes please. Something I've been really wanting (not needing) for a long time. Actually, what I really wanted is Frye tall riding boots, but darn it if those aren't a fortune! But these are pretty stylin' and will certainly do. I was kind of unsure about the red zipper up the back, but now I'm digging it. The weather is warming up, but I think of these as year round friends. Now I just need this weekend to begin so I can get these guys out on the street!

new boots

12 comments:

  1. Love your blog! :)
    huge fan of piperlime here! Must agree with you on the box & packaging. love it....and love your blog photo. :)

    enjoy the fabulous boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! They already look good and worn in. I think most of my recent shoe and handbag purchases have been made during pregnancy. You just get tired of buying from the maternity section, dontchya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw a picture of Reese in boots that look just like these. H.H. girls think alike? Actually, I just took off my "real riding boots" after hunting today. Tonight is the foxtrot so I will be dancin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... those boots are so HOT!! Can you ship them to me please??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog.. and those boots! Fabulous! I have a pair of brown high boots that I lived in.. you'll LOVE these! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. boots always make me happy. pretty boxes do too! i got some new frye boots from piperlime the other day and the packaging kinda made it even better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and yes-- i've spent many a almost whole paycheck on frye.. worth the splurge. but those are so cute, i love the red zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these and yes piperlime does do the best packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. whats the name of these boots ? I've been killing myself to find these !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I second that request...I've been looking everywhere for these!

    Do you know the name/brand of them? The link to piperlime says they're out of stock :( probably because they're so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're by Steve Madden.

    And actually Target is selling a pretty good knock-off right now!

    ReplyDelete