Thursday, March 25, 2010

yummy yogurt

I met a new friend yesterday. Now this is no small potatoes. I know very few folks here in Greenville and even fewer who have children, so this was a real treat. She's going to help me navigate the local baby world. You know, pediatricians, mothers day out and all these things I know nothing about. Whew. Anyway it was such a nice day out that, after our lunch, I decided to skip on over for a little afternoon treat. Blueberry Frog yogurt is in downtown Greenville and definitely worth a trip. A little pricey, $5 for a small cup, but hey–I'm not drinking wine these days so this is much cheaper. I got pomegranate topped with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Seemed perfectly normal to me. And it was delicious. I was actually scraping the bowl wishing I'd gotten a bigger size. Me and baby may be hitting this place up pretty often.

IMG_0323

Oh and this is what hubs tackled on his day off. I'll show ya more later, but let's just say somebody's getting a new bed and it's not our big buddy Coop. Though he was kinda giving it the stink eye, like… what are you guys doing in MY room? Ha!

IMG_0317

4 comments:

  1. Yay for new friends. And the yogurt looks delicioius. And I'm right there with you on the saving money because I can't drink wine!!

    Can't wait to see more of the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the crib - what I can see of it!
    Is that one of those yogurt places like Sweet Cici's in Nashville? Memphis needs a spot like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yummy! Indeed, hooray for new friends. Speaking of which, thanks much for stopping by my blog! Look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete