Thursday, October 1, 2009

very ladylike

Photobucket

It was the first "designer" purse I ever owned. Now a days, even 13 year olds have all the bags-of-the-moment, but when I was growing up, we did not pay attention to such things. We thought rugby's and stone washed jeans were cool. As I went off to college though, mom gave me her Kate Spade black nylon backpack purse. I thought it was so cool, especially since Kate Spade had yet to really make it down south. Since then, the brand has faded in my eyes. You can buy her stuff in any department store and it's a bit preppy for moi. Her new Fall clothing line however… very chic, mad outfits that you can imagine the women of Mad Men sporting. I couldn't pull off any of these outfits, but I totally appreciate the colors and retro vibe of her designs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I seriously love the behind the curtain section on the website too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

photos from hellolucky

No comments:

Post a Comment